WASHINGTON (AP) — History repeats itself, until it doesn’t. That musty saw is worth remembering as pundits speculate on whether the lumbering economy will doom the re-election hopes of President Barack Obama, who has shown a knack for beating odds and breaking barriers. Clearly, some important trends are working against […]
- What Happens When Corruption Is Legal?
- ISSA TO CUMMINGS: I’M SORRY – Gillibrand’s military sex assault bill defeated – DOJ INVOLVED IN CIA, SENATE FLAP — Rubio’s 2nd act – Increase the size of the House?
- Noam Chomsky, temporary faculty and the future of academic freedom
- Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring Economic War On China; Pete Santilli Episode #649
- Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers!