The DJIA opened at 12,949.34 on Tuesday, crossed the 13,000 line, dropped down slightly below that mark shortly after. The industrial average closed at 12,965.69, up about 16 points, or 0.12 percent, since the market closed on Friday, the most recent day of trading. The DJIA is a stock market […]
- Debate: Do Venezuelan Protests Reflect Popular Discontent or the Old Qualms of a Divided Elite?
- Agenda 21 The Depopulation Agenda For a New World Order
- Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers!
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming
- Ron Paul Bitcoin Market – Economic Crisis 2014