- Obamacare Doesn’t Make Employers Cover Spouses. Does That Matter?
- Watch President Obama Announce Proposals for Sweeping Gun Control Legislation
- 9-11 Conspiracies & Lunar Civilizations
- Scientific American endorses Federal prohibition on racial science
- Sen. Cruz Q&A with Mythili Raman on Campaign Finance Reform
Hot Press Release!
- Mailbag, Facebook edition: 'Stick to the definition of investigation'We receive lots of lively feedback from readers on Facebook, where we post all of our fact-checks. Here are Facebook comments on some our most popular recent items. Comments are edited for style and length. You can view our Facebook page aT http://www.facebook.com/politifact. Martina Navratilova on discrimination protection for gay people We can take it to t […]
- TV ad uses gun votes as ammunitionNew Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte saw her poll numbers drop after she voted against a proposal to expand background checks on gun sales. Now coming to her rescue is Marco Rubio’s Reclaim America PAC. The Florida senator’s group is out with an ad that says Ayotte "voted to fix background checks." What gives? Did she vote against them or vote to fix th […]
- Fact-checking claims about the attacks in BenghaziHouse Republicans held hearings last week on the 2012 attacks on a diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya. That's renewed a war of words between members of Congress and President Barack Obama. Here's the history: Diplomatic workers staffed a temporary residential outpost in the Libyan city after the death of dictator Moammar Gadhafi. On a night the […]
- Mailbag, Facebook edition: 'Stick to the definition of investigation'